9/03/2013

THE WINTERCOAT

Arriving back in the Netherlands is quite deluding: although the sun comes through every now and then, the temperature is down and shorts/skirts/skorts are not the way to go anymore. This brings me to my AW2013 challenge: finding the perfect winter coat. We all know that one must start off early - and so I did today, by checking out the local stores and online shops. I've gathered for you my favourite ones - can you help me decide? 

1. COS - Wool Mix Duffle Coat
Oversized coziness in black.. yay!


2. Zara - Double Breasted Wool Coat
Simple and grey .. perfect, right? 



3. Cos - Contrast Hem Coat 
That little twist, with the blue vs black - don't you love it? 


4. ASOS - Double Breasted Coat
A little more down to earth/ less sophisticated than the one from Zara, I believe. Anyway, love the fabric!


5. & Other Stories - Wool Trench Coat
My darkgreen crush!


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!