10/01/2013

PFW: PAUL & JOE - AND SOME PREFERENCES

Instead of exploiting my fascination for Phoebe Philo's creations, I figured I'd use a soccer evening (read: boyfriend in front of tv, not much excitement going on) for cranking up my fashion knowledge/ preferences in general. The results so far: I'm not a fan of brightcolor combo's when it comes to outfits (shoes on the other hand .. I'll fill you in on that later), I prefer clean and simple without too many details (that's why Elie Saab isn't my favorite - otherwise it would've had me going) and a combination of fabrics is highly appreciated. Now you can never generalize a label or collection obviously, but it's good to narrow down your sense and preference of fashion, right?

My greatest discovery of the evening: the SS2014 collection of Paul & Joe. Both tough and feminine, and wearable with a bit of color and details - but not too many. Here are my favorites, hope you enjoy! (Pictures from Vogue UK)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!