11/01/2013

TEAM WHAT? (LPD NEW YORK)

I'm a fan of number tees, but as I'm quite the demanding type I didn't get my hands on one just yet. However, that will possibly change with the help of LPD New York, as I'm obsessed with their approach to digits - combining them with one's favorite designer. Hence, the tees are more than just numbers .. better yet, some team spirit. Which team I'm on, you ask? I'm afraid I'm the transferring type, preferably between team Philo, team Margiela, team Simons and team van Noten. 

Oh, and as winter's coming up - this particular team spirit is also available in sweatshirt format here


So which team are you on?

2 comments:

  1. Love them, I am slowly building my number tee shirts collection.
    they look so stylish is you wear them with high heels, can't wait for the summer to come back

    Nice blog www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great way to combine, will definitely keep that in mind for the summer - and thank you for the compliment!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!