11/16/2013

INTERIOR

I might have mentioned how both myself and the boyfriend are on the hunt for a job, and how that will be accompanied with a move to the other side of the country? Exciting times which cause my interior-love to grow through the roof. The support of Pinterest is not to be underestimated in this process: it captures me for hours (after which I'll spend at least another hour passing on all ideas to the boyfriend) and provides great inspiration - which I have captured together below. I hope you'll enjoy it and don't mind my sidestep from fashion, while I'm off getting that job and apartment (yes, job applications are also send on Sundays). Pictures from Pinterest

Happy Sunday you all! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!