12/16/2013

SALE

We're well into December, and SALE is on its way: various shops/ labels have yet started to reduce prices, thereby. Honestly, I've been keeping quiet in terms of sale shopping so far - awaiting the sale of my favorite shops and labels to begin. What I did get so far are the two beauties below: couldn't resist the black H&M Trend cardigan at 60% off, especially as my current black cardigan is about to fall apart .. #happyme. And then the ASOS striped cami .. after I missed out on THIS one and THIS one (out of stock, the most frustrating words..), the striped one crossed my path - done deal. 


So far so good. What I'm waiting for? First of all COS, as I'm looking to upgrade my wardrobe in terms of quality and want to make it more office proof - COS has such a beautiful, simple yet chic pieces .. can't wait. Second on the list is Zara, whose sale starts December 26 (this translates into webshopping with mum after Christmas diner, ha!) - I'm after their ankle boots, particularly. Third on is & Other Stories .. see my last post here, you'll understand why - virtually all pieces suit my closet, so for sure I'll be keeping an eye on that! Also the smaller shops and labels have caught my attention: for example, Zoe and Lola. They predominantly offer Scandinavian designer labels (think Hope Stockholm, Designers Remix, etc) and go up to 70% discount - meaning my favorite style of clothing is finally available within my budget! Also

And then there's the search for the Net a Porter sale piece that simply is love on first sight; last year I clicked home a beautiful Acné blouse with 70% discount .. who knows what this seasons' sale has in store!

Have you made any sale scores yet?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't given much thoughts to the sales as I already buy so much stuff all year round, but I've enjoyed the 25% pre-sale reduction on ASOS on Sunday night and bought a beautiful pair of grey vintage New Balance sneakers.
    But just like you, I'll be checking the COS and Zara stores, as they are my 2 favourites...
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!