12/17/2013

THE EDITORIAL - DOUTZEN


Elle Netherlands dedicated their January issue to mrs. Doutzen Kroes in the form of three editorials - I can't say I mind, as I think she's a beautiful woman with a strong personality .. a role model. The three Kroes editorials are reprints of the ones from Elle France, and all carry their own character - to share with you I chose the editorial shot by Thomas Whiteside, which I find beautiful as it's diverse, raw and pure and shows a variety of outfits and styles. Hope you like it too, happy Wednesday! Pictures by FashionMilk

















2 comments:

  1. great we love her!
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!