1/25/2014

SNEAKER FREAKER

Yours truly always has been and always will be a sneaker freaker: with my weak ankles and preference for more streetwise outfits it simply is fact. And as a sneaker freaker, one accurately follows the developments in the field of kicks - naturally - and formulates her favorites.. Which I'm sharing today, with you. Hope you'll enjoy, and have a great weekend! 


Adidas Stan Smith. All over our lalaland of fashion, or so it seems - they are by any means heavily featured in outfits of those fashion victims looking for an urban/ streetwise look. And who could argue, as they go very will with denim or black? Available HERE
Nike Dunk Sky High. The love of yours truly, honestly - what better way to wear (hidden) heels when your ankles aren't all that? This particular design is my latest favorite: it fully reflects my current favorite color palette. Available HERE
Converse Jack Purcell Leather Sneaker. Clean, cool and white - just how I like it. They are a little less substantive/ more subtile than the white Stan Smiths, which I appreciate: I think they come out a bit more chic (as far as that's possible regarding sneakers, naturally) and thereby create a little less 'urban' outfit. Available HERE
Nike Flyknit Max. A shoe with a more active vibe. If any, I am very fond of this particular color - it's colorful in a subtile kind of way (?). But even better, you can design them yourself too. Will definitely do that at some point! Until then, these will do just fine. Available HERE on sale
Common Projects Leather Sneakers. The leather lover in my has woken up the past months, resulting in an obsession with these smooth and clean black beauties. Quite a price for an average wallet, but H&M and Asos carry some good alternatives. Available HERE

3 comments:

  1. Ah I love sneakers!!

    http://thatcitychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! I need to stock up with a couple more in my closet and more popping colours too. these are going to be big again SS14, cannot wait wear them with cute dresses. thank for your lovely comment on my blog, following you on blog loving and G+, I hope you follow back.
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!