2/26/2014

COLLECTION: COSTUME NATIONAL AW2014

We're already a full day into Paris Fashionweek, but yours truly is still daydreaming about the fashion from Milan. What a week, wasn't it? Generally the designers showing in Milan are too 'dynamic' for my taste (think' wide use of colors and details), but this week has been interesting to see. One collection in particular stole my heart: Costume National AW2014. Why? Because it combines strong colors with strong (minimal) designs. Couldn't think of a better combo. 
What do you think? 




Pictures from Vogue UK

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this collection. If I could, I would snap up that striped dress right this minute!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, wonderful collection! My favorite is the purple outfit, so strong and rests very clean shaped!

    I just wrote a post about Paris' Fashion Week myself, it just started, so I've not yes pictures. But take a look:

    www.pariszurich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!