3/24/2014

INSPIRATION MONDAY: BALANCE

Balance is essential to me when it comes to fashion. I like my fashion to have two contradicting edges: for example, chic YET casual, masculine YET elegant .. in other words: I like seeing two worlds come together. The editorial below captures that perspective to a large extent, in a way that has been practised many many times but with which I'm still obsessed: the masculine vs. feminine style. Manlike, but in such an elegant way the feminine side comes through at the same time: a job well done in the October 2013 issue of Numero. Pictures from the Fashionography










2 comments:

  1. Nice editorial! As you said, it's an inspiration for outfits. Thank you for the comment on the blog. xRomi
    www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!