4/21/2014

INSPIRATION MONDAY: STRONG BALANCE

What a week it has been - my birthday came and went, along with multiple visits of friends & family and a day well spent in Amsterdam. Needless to say I'm up for a bit of piece and quiet right now, which has started yesterday with a big ass Easter breakfast and some attention for the blog (stay tuned..!). Amongst others, it resulted in the find of a first class Inspiration Monday post - the beautiful pictures below originate from an editorial in Vogue Spain February 2014, shot by Patrick Demarchelier. Thought it was a perfect strong balance between casual cool and feminine chic - and thus would make a great Inspiration Monday post. Happy Monday! Pictures from Photos de Mode
















20 comments:

  1. Gooooorgeous photos!

    - Kristine B
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog a lot! It's my first time here :-)

    --Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this editorial. I'm so into the classic lines of each outfit, very timeless.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful inspirational photos. love them all! x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, cool, but oh so wearable pieces! xx p.s. love you to check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never seen this editorial ... I'm in love ! Thanks for sharing, and I wish you a late easter and birthday :) ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to you! =)
    Love these inspiration photos. The mix of athletic wear and modern, chic, sophisticated pieces is dreamy.
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant and classy photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog love! Loving all the slides that are popping up in editorials now xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome inspo *__*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice selection, I like the black and white look, always timeless and chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing pieces. and great look book photos
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love, love, love these!!!

    agnes / iiiinspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!