8/23/2014

WEEKEND

Yeak, weather transitions aren't my cup of tea. Feels like we're already somewhere near the end of the year, doesn't it? Completely in line with this development, I will be spending my weekend with a cold. The moodboard below reveals how exactly: with loads of tea (Maroccan Mint!!) and pillows/ blankets, some shopping (my favorite store Zoe and Lola went into 70% off sale, this Filippa K Tencil Shirt is on my list - not to talk about the new H&M Fashion Week collection and the Zara collection), snuggling and some proper food - salmon sandwiches to begin with. And if all goes well a bit of swimming too, on Sunday.

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you'll have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the inspiration! the kitten is soooooo cute! :)
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog love! Love the salmon snack! This looks so delish xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!